Current Job Vacancies
Feel free to send us your unsolicited application via email to email@example.com.
We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
- PhD position available for Rethinking value chains with industry partners! Transformation of automotive metal forming technology
- PhD position available for Designing Dynamic Systems with a Digital Twin
- PhD position available for virtual product development in automotive engineering
- PhD position available for topology optimization and machine learning
- PhD position available for computational design
Find support for planning your research methodology and documentation in our script for research methodology: Download (german)
If you want to send an application to the laboratory for supervision of a student project, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following elements (attachments in PDF format):
- Meaningful cover letter with a specific area of interest in which you want to write the thesis. (gladly by mail)
- CV (attachment)
- Current Grade Report (attachment)
- If necessary portfolio with your previous projects (attachment)
Incomplete applications will not be processed.
Data Protection Information:
When you apply for a position with the Technical University of Munich (TUM), you are submitting personal information. With regard to personal information, please take note of the Datenschutzhinweise gemäß Art. 13 Datenschutz-Grundverordnung (DSGVO) zur Erhebung und Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten im Rahmen Ihrer Bewerbung (data protection information on collecting and processing personal data contained in your application in accordance with Art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)). By submitting your application, you confirm that you have acknowledged the above data protection information of TUM.