Zentrum für Entwicklungsmethodik e.V.
To promote science, research and teaching, especially in the area of the further development of methods for product development at TUM, as well as their dissemination in science and practice, the Association Zentrum für Entwicklungsmethodik e.V. (Center for Development Methodology) was founded in 2002.
- Information about the latest research results of the laboratory (publications, lectures, conference proceedings, books, dissertations)
- Promotion of scientific seminars and colloquia
About the association
The association has two organs
- the board
- the general assembly
- Dr.-Ing. Markus Mörtl (Technical University of Munich)
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Andreas Schlüter (Munich University of Applied Sciences)
- Maximilian Amm, M.Sc. (Technical University of Munich)
The current statute can be found here .
Becoming a member
Please fill out the membership form and send it to the given address. Many thanks!