12th Forming Technology Forum
About the conference
The 12th Forming Technology Forum will take place on September 19th and 20th, 2019 in Herrsching am Ammersee, Germany.
The theme of this year's conference is
Determination and validation of material parameters for sheet metal simulation
During the two day conference the following topics will be discussed:
- Non-proportional loading paths
- Determination and Simulation of non-proportional loading paths
- Material models
- Determination of flow curves
- Uniaxial and biaxial flow curves
- Strain rate sensitivity
- Simulation of forming processes
- Use of innovative FEM technics
- Validation of Simulation
- Innovative determination of material parameters
- Elastic and Plastic Material parameters
- Temperature dependent material characterization
All papers will be peer-reviewed and authors of accepted papers get a letter of recommendation, so they can publish their contribution in the Scopus listed Journal Production Engineering.
This year for the first time the FTF will host a poster session. Present your project and your results within five minutes time – and be the first winner of the AutoForm poster award. Each conference participant can co-decide. We will hand out ballot papers with the registration on-site.
The poster speed-dating round will take place on Thursday afternoon. All conference participants have the opportunity to listen to the short talks in turn and give their vote.
The winner of the first AutoForm poster award will be announced during the dinner on board of the MS Utting while cruising lake Ammersee.
Thanks to our main sponsor AutoForm.
- Prof. Fusahito Yoshida, CEM Institute Corporation, Japan
- Prof. Michael Worswick, University of Waterloo, Canada
- Prof. Dorel Banabic, Technical University from Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Dr. Michael Machhammer, AP&T Group, Sweden
We are pleased to offer a highly interesting programm with internationally renowned experts.
A premilinary time schedule is ready for download.
Registration is online now:
We have reserved a couple of rooms for the participants at the conference venue.
For booking please use the this booking form
ALLOCATED ROOMS WILL ONLY BE HELD UNTIL July 11th, 2019, please book by then.
- Conference Date:
19th – 20th September 2019
Haus der bayerischen Landwirtschaft
Rieder Str. 70
82211 Herrsching am Ammersee
- Important Dates:
EXTENDED DEADLINE 17th March, 2019: Deadline for abstract submission (poster and paper)
29th March, 2019: Notification of acceptance
10th May, 2019: Deadline final poster and paper submission
- Conference Fee:
Industry: 650.- Euro
Academics: 400.- Euro
Speaker/Student: 350.- Euro
- The registration for the conference can be found here: Converia
- Conference Language: English
- Submission of papers and posters:
Please send your papers and poster to following e-Mail address: email@example.com
Administration and Contact:
Mr. R. Norz
Phone: +49 89 289-14555
Fax: +49 89 298-13738