The Chair of Medical Materials and Implants (MMI) is offering several lectures, supplementary subjects and practical courses with a focus on biohybrid systems. Together with the Institute of Micro Technology and Medical Device Technology (MIMED), we are significantly involved in the Master's program Medical Engineering and Assistance Systems at the Department of Mechanical Engineering.
- All our lectures in the summer semester 2021 will take place in a digital format.
- Please register for the lecture in TUMonline. This will automatically register you for the Moodle portal.
- Lectures will be streamed live and a recorded version will be uploaded on Moodle.
- Additional information on the lecture and the digital format will be presented during the first lecture.
- Log-in details for the live sessions will be shared with the registered students a few days before the first lecture.
|Introduction to Medical and Polymer Technology||WS||5 ECTS|
|Medical Technology 1 - An Organ System Based Approach||WS||5 ECTS|
|Medical Technology 2 - An Organ System Based Approach||SS||5 ECTS|
|Bioprinting: Fundamentals and Applications||SS||5 ECTS|
|Polymers and Polymer Technology||WS||5 ECTS|
|Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine: Fundamentals and Applications||SS||5 ECTS|
|Introduction to Patent, Trademark and Design Law for Engineers||SS||3 ECTS|
|Trends in Medical Engineering 1||WS||3 ECTS|
|Trends in Medical Engineering 2||SS||3 ECTS|
|Practical Course on Conventional and Additive Manufacturing Processes for Polymers||WS/SS||4 ECTS|
|Practical Course on Vascular Systems||WS/SS||4 ECTS|